CPC30611 Certificate III in Painting and Decorating
For the purpose of licencing, decorating is two-dimensional painting or applied decorations such as frescos, murals or wallpaper, etc.
(1) Completion of CPC30611 Certificate III in Painting and Decorating.
(2) Completion of any of these qualifications:
- CPC30608 Certificate III in Painting and Decorating.
- BCG30603 Certificate III in Painting and Decorating.
- BCG30498 Certificate III in General Construction (Painting & Decorating) TAFE course #8063.
- Qualification 11766 Certificate III in Painting & Decorating TAFE course 2155.
- Certificate III in Painting & Decorating Trade TAFE course #5129.
Previous licence holders.
If you have previously had a licence in the prescribed classes (Home Building Regulation 2004, clause 46, excluding subsection (1a)) and you ask for a new licence, that previous one will be accepted in lieu of current requirements of qualifications.
- Copy of 100 points of ID. (Driver's Licence or Passport, Credit card, Medicare card, etc.)
- Copy of Work Cover OHS White Card.
- Work and education resume.
- 50+ work photos on-site.
- 2 or 3 references from tradesmen such as a builder or carpenter.