Waterproofing work involves any protective treatment of a dwelling designed to prevent the penetration of water or moisture into the dwelling or the protective treatment of wet areas in a dwelling designed to prevent the unwanted escape of water from those areas by using solid membranes or membranes applied by brush, roller or any other method.
(1) Completion of CPC31411 Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
(2) Completion of one of the following qualifications:
- CPC31408 Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing.
- BCG31403 Certificate III in Waterproofing (General Construction)
- Qualification 90464 Certificate III in General Construction (Waterproofing), TAFE course #8126.
Previous licence holders
If you have ever held a licence in the prescribed classes (Home Building Regulation 2004, clause 46, excluding subsection (1)(a)) and you apply for a new licence, your previous licence will be accepted in lieu of the current qualification requirements.
1. Copy of 100 points (Driver's Licence/ Passport, Medicare, Bankcard, etc).
2. Copy of work Cover OHS White Card.
3. Resume of Education background and work history.
4. 50+ on site work photos.
5. 2 to 3 References from Industry professional. (e.g. Licenced Carpenter, Licenced Builder, etc)