Employers in New South Wales require an RSA Sydney NSW certificate as a prerequisite for employment. Please bring along Photo ID
RSA training course is delivered and statements of attainment are issued by Edway Training Pty Ltd (RTO No 91401)
Participants receive a Liquor & Gaming certificate and the nationally accredited unit of competency SITHFAB002 - Provide responsible service of alcohol.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the class.
- Legal requirements of the sale and service of alcohol;
- Harm minimization and duty of care;
- Anticipating problems and managing patrons;
- Assess and monitor the levels of intoxication of patrons;
- Advise patrons on standard drinks and the effects of alcohol;
- 6-hour course including assessment.
This program is nationally accredited as (SITHFAB002) Provide responsible service of alcohol by the Australian National Training Authority.
Participants receive a Liquor & Gaming certificate which must be taken to Service NSW to order the NSW Photo ID.
Comsec Sydney Training Pty Ltd
52A Joseph Street, Lidcombe NSW 2141
T: 02 9643 5911 |
E: firstname.lastname@example.org |
To book the Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Sydney course you can:
- Telephone reception on (02) 9643 5911
- Class start rom 8:30am
Accepted methods of payment include Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Bankcard, Cash, and EFT-POS.
Job Services Australia can send through Purchase Orders to facsimile: 02 9643 5911.
Registration can only be confirmed when full payment is received.
Training Provider: Edway Training Pty Ltd
Bookings to be made at least 1 days Prior to commencement.
Commences on available dates