Our nationally recognized TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment provides knowledge and skills to work in the VET industry.
This qualification (or the skill sets derived from units of competency within it) is also a suitable preparation for those engaged in the delivery of training and assessment of competence in a workplace context, as a component of a structured VET program.
The potential career pathways after successful completion would be as an enterprise trainer or assessor, RTO trainer or assessor, training advisor, training needs analyst and vocational education teacher
Adventage of RPL:
- Fast: Get Qualified In Weeks Not Years
- No stude: No Classroom Study Required
- Recognised: Nationally Recognised Qualifications
- Save $$$: Cost Effective Method of Attaining Your Qualification
- Career: Enhanced Career Opportunities
- Make $$$: Make More Money With New Revenue Streams
- Valid Identification
- List showing relevant employment history
- Work samples and documents (training plans,materiel, assessment review, record, evaluation etc)
- Letter of employment
- Reference letters from qualified trainer/assessor you have worked with
- Photos and videos of your work
- Overseas qualifications
- Related licenses, short courses, accreditation, certificates, transcripts or assessments you have attained
- Apprenticeship papers (if available)
Upon the successful completion of an RPL program through a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), the RTO will award you with a nationally recognised qualification as a trainer and assessor.