Whether you want to become a trade recognised builder and managers of small to medium-sized building business or improve your job prospects, it is time you got your skills in on-site supervision, interpretation of plans and specifications, contract selection, labour and material schedules recognised with this Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building). Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) can be a faster option to achieve a nationally recognised qualification without the need of leaving your work. RPL focuses on assessing workplace evidence collected and skills demonstrated to achieve CPC40120 - Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building). This is ideal for those looking to achieve trade recognition or improve their job opportunities.
Occupational titles may include:
• Construction manager.
What is Recognition of Prior Learning? Click Here
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is the process that acknowledges the skills and abilities that you have built up via prior study, which includes both formal and non-formal learning, along with work experience and volunteering. Through RPL on specific units, you can receive your qualification without having to repeat the same learnings that you’ve already experienced.
Advantage of RPL:
• Fast: Get Qualified in short term
• No study: No Classroom Study Required
• Save Money: Cost Effective
• Career: Enhanced Career Opportunities
1. Submit your relevant skill document.
2. Our qualified RTO assessor will assess your skills and knowledge for each unit of competency.
3. You may be asked by the assessor to perform various tasks for a practical observation at your work site.
What document/evidence you need provide
• Valid Identification
• Letter of employment
• Evidence showing relevant employment history
• Relevant work samples and documents
• Photos and videos of your work relative to the Unit
• Any previous qualifications or related license, short courses, you have attained
• Apprenticeship papers (if available)
Upon the successful completion of an RPL program through our Partner Registered Training Organisation, the RTO will award you with a nationally recognised qualification – CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
For more information please check the following link: