The nationally recognised Certificate III in Roof Tiling is the industry-accepted apprenticeship qualification for roof tilers. Learn the skills you need to work on a range of domestic, commercial and industrial roof tiling projects, and be eligible to apply for your licence when you graduate.
Occupational titles include:
Roof tiler Roof slater and tiler
What is Recognition of Prior Learning? Click here
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is the process that acknowledges the skills and abilities that you have built up via prior study, which includes both formal and non-formal learning, along with work experience and volunteering. Through RPL on specific units, you can receive your qualification without having to repeat the same learnings that you’ve already experienced.
Advantage of RPL:
• Fast: Get Qualified in short term
• No study: No Classroom Study Required
• Save Money: Cost Effective
• Career: Enhanced Career Opportunities
1. Submit your relevant skill document.
2. Our partner RTO assessor will assess your skills and knowledge for each unit of competency.
3. You may be asked by the assessor to perform various tasks for a practical observation at your work site.
What document/evidence you need provide
• Valid Identification
• Letter of employment
• Evidence showing relevant employment history
• Relevant work samples and documents
• Photos and videos of your work relative to the Unit
• Any previous qualifications or related license, short courses, you have attained
• Apprenticeship papers (if available)
Upon the successful completion of an RPL program through our Partner Registered Training Organisation - Meee Australia Pty Ltd T/A Building Trades Australia RTO Code 30979, the RTO will award you with a nationally recognised qualification – CPC30820 Certificate III In Roof Tilling.
For more information please check the following link: