If you'd like to get certified, improve your job prospects, or start your new career in Solid Plastering, apply your skills in trowelled texture coat finishing, cast plaster blockwork, restoration and renovation to earn this valuable qualification. Put your artistry to work in Solid Plastering and see the beauty in your achievement. Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) can be a faster option to achieve a nationally recognised qualification without the need of leaving your work. RPL focuses on assessing workplace evidence collected and skills demonstrated to achieve CPC31020 - Certificate III in Solid Plastering. This is ideal for those looking to achieve trade recognition or improve their job opportunities. This qualification provides a trade outcome in solid plastering in the residential and commercial construction industry. Offered by Building Trades Australia(RTO:30979)
Occupational titles may include:
• Wet Plastering
What is Recognition of Prior Learning? Click Here
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is the process that acknowledges the skills and abilities that you have built up via prior study, which includes both formal and non-formal learning, along with work experience and volunteering. Through RPL on specific units, you can receive your qualification without having to repeat the same learnings that you’ve already experienced.
Advantage of RPL:
• Fast: Get Qualified in short term
• No study: No Classroom Study Required
• Save Money: Cost Effective
• Career: Enhanced Career Opportunities
1. Submit your relevant skill document.
2. Our partner RTO assessor will assess your skills and knowledge for each unit of competency.
3. You may be asked by the assessor to perform various tasks for a practical observation at your work site.
What document/evidence you need provide
• Valid Identification
• Letter of employment
• Evidence showing relevant employment history
• Relevant work samples and documents
• Photos and videos of your work relative to the Unit
• Any previous qualifications or related license, short courses, you have attained
• Apprenticeship papers (if available).
Upon the successful completion of an RPL program through our Partner Registered Training Organisation-Building Trades Australia (RTO: 30979), the RTO will award you with a nationally recognised qualification – CPC31020 Certificate III in SOLID PLASTERING
For more information please check the following link: