Provide First Aid Course with CPR Sydney
This is a one-day course and it provides people with sufficient training to allow them to confidently recognize and respond to emergencies using basic life support techniques. First Aid Course is accredited by both Work Cover and VET and recognize right around the country.
If you are looking to book only CPR - please click on this link below
If you are looking to book apply first aid course along with HLTAID004 - please click on this link below
Schedule: Courses are held every Second week. Please contact us on 9643 5911 for Booking.
Please Do Check the schedule for details.
Locations: 48 Joseph Street, Lidcombe, NSW. 2141. Ring 1300851581.
Duration: 6 hours minimum. (1 day).
Provide First Aid Course including CPR Sydney - Course Requirements
Participants need to bring 100 points of ID on the day.
PLEASE HAVE "USI NUMBER” (WWW.USI.GOV.AU) CREATE USI NUMBER
Provide First Aid Course including CPR Sydney - Course Content
- Chain of survival.
- Basic concepts underlying the practice of first aid.
- Methods for handling both minor and major injuries and illnesses.
- Basic OH&S requirements when giving first aid.
- Infection control procedures and principles, including the use of standard precautions.
- Understanding how to use an Automated External Defibrillator. (AED).
- Priorities & management of first aid when facing life-threatening situations.
Provide First Aid Course including CPR Certification
First Aid Certificate is valid for 3 years
CPR certificate is valid for 1yr.
- Booking to be made at least 2 days prior to commencement.
- Must bring 100 points of identification (Passport and Australian Driving Licence or NSW Photo ID card
- PLEASE HAVE USI NUMBER (WWW.USI.GOV.AU) CREATE USI NUMBER
Running on Locations: 48 Joseph Street, Lidcombe, NSW. 2141. Ring 1300851581.