Provide First Aid Course with CPR Sydney
This is a one-day course and it provides people with sufficient training to allow them to confidently recognize and respond to emergencies using basic life support techniques. First Aid Course is accredited by both Work Cover and VET and recognize right around the country.
- Provide First Aid HLTAID003 qualification is valid for 3 years.
- Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) HLTAID001 is included in the Provide First Aid HLTAID003 training course.
- After completing your First Aid training, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to think clearly and make educated decisions whilst waiting for professional medical assistance to arrive. Even if all you have to deal with is a slightly worse than average household cut or a broken bone, knowledge of First Aid will always be a lifelong valuable skill.
Locations: 52A Joseph Street, Lidcombe, NSW. 2141. Ring 1300851581.
Duration: 6 hours minimum. (1 day).
Provide First Aid Course including CPR Sydney - Course Requirements
Participants need to bring 100 points of ID on the day.
PLEASE HAVE "USI NUMBER” (WWW.USI.GOV.AU) CREATE USI NUMBER
Provide First Aid Course including CPR Sydney - Course Content
- Chain of survival.
- Basic concepts underlying the practice of first aid.
- Methods for handling both minor and major injuries and illnesses.
- Basic OH&S requirements when giving first aid.
- Infection control procedures and principles, including the use of standard precautions.
- Understanding how to use an Automated External Defibrillator. (AED).
- Priorities & management of first aid when facing life-threatening situations.
Provide First Aid Course including CPR Certification
First Aid Certificate is valid for 3 years
CPR certificate is valid for 1yr.
- Booking to be made at least 2 days prior to commencement.
- Must bring 100 points of identification (Passport and Australian Driving Licence or NSW Photo ID card
- PLEASE HAVE USI NUMBER (WWW.USI.GOV.AU) CREATE USI NUMBER
Running on Locations: 48 Joseph Street, Lidcombe, NSW. 2141. Ring 1300851581.